An Exclusive Fashion & Lifestyle PlatformFind out more
October 7, 2016
1. What role in your life plays "style / trend / fashion"?
For me style/fashion is something personal, it's a possibility to reveal your personality and show yourself. When I am picking out an outfit, I am revealing myself.
2. Do you have a source of inspiration? The so-called "style icon"? if yes, then who is it?
I don't have a certain person that I try to imitate. I get my inspiration from different pages online and from magazines.
3. What is a taboo in clothing and style for you?
Nowadays fashion is somewhat peculiar and I guess there are no taboos in fashion. The outfit must be picked out according to the weather and place.
4. Do you have any thing, piece of clothing with a story? A special thing for you.
I keep my dress that I wore on graduation. It's something special to me. The design and the fabric was picked out by me.
5. The last thing you have purchased is ...
If I'm going out shopping, I can't come back from it with only one item. The last pieces that I've bought are a black mono, a red dress and flats.
6. On what kind of thing you would be willing to spend your last money?
Certainly on the shoes.
7. What, in your opinion, can brighten up any look? Which accessory, brand?
A neat hairstyle and make up will for sure brighten up any look, even without an accessory.
8. What impressions do you have from the Trendmeon project?
Thanks to Trendmeon I've found out about many offers and discounts. I am very pleased.
9. Finally, share some of your tips on style and beauty with our readers
Don't be afraid to show yourself, create new looks, combine and create. Show your individuality.