An Exclusive Fashion & Lifestyle PlatformFind out more
March 1, 2016
Trendsetter of March is gorgeous Anastasia, who not only pleases one's eye with her beauty, but also with her flawlees sense of style. This is why she has become the most styish girl of March!
1. What role in your life plays "style / trend / fashion"?
They play a very important role. They quite surely people say clothes count for only the first impressions for a reason. The reason is that the first thing you notice are clothes and with them you can make a psychological portrait of a person, a first impression. I believe that every girl should look well in any time of day and for any cause.
2. Do you have a source of inspiration? The so-called "style icon"? if yes, then who is it?
To tell you truthfully, I want to start my own clothing line. And inspiration comes from all sorts of things. For example, it can be just a great mood or getting together with friends. Also I can simply notice some intresting detail and get so inspired that I can stay up all night and by morning I'll have it finished.
3. What is a taboo in clothing and style for you?
For me it's unnecessary vulgarity, when people combine the uncombinable colors and styles. Also I don't like lots of crystals and sequins and low-quality prints.
4. Do you have any thing, piece of clothing with a story? A special thing for you.
Just recently I have found at my parent's home a fur-cardigan and remember its history. Ten years ago I drew a sketch, came to my mom and told her that a need to bring this sketch to life right away and that I'll be the trendiest girl in it. My mom had a friend, who sews and we have agreed with her that we will buy everything that's needed for the fur-cardigan. I remember calling her constantly and hurrying her up. It was done in two days. And now I have found it and tried it on. It became shorter on me, just like in the latest trends.
5. The last thing you have purchased is ...
I went to the store to buy ski-gloves and in the end I've bought the whole ski suit.
6. On what kind of thing you would be willing to spend your last money?
I would probably spend them on the fabric for my future clothes. I can go to the store for something concrete and in the end the inspiration might hit me and.... And also gorgeous underwear.
7. What, in your opinion, can brighten up any look? Which accessory, brand?
Each outfit can look differently with the help of accessories. I love original and custom jewelry.
8. What impressions do you have from the Trendmeon project?
I am glad that we have a project of this level in Ukraine, which allows you to follow the latest trends in fashion and get to meet intresting, creative people.
9. Finally, share some of your tips on style and beauty with our readers
Dear girls, love yourself, don't spare money on yourself and your comfort. Take everything easy but thoughtfully.