An Exclusive Fashion & Lifestyle PlatformFind out more
June 3, 2016
1. What role in your life plays "style / trend / fashion"?
I wouldn't say that I'm after the latest trends. I have the ability to combine casual things into something very stylish, something very "Wow".
2. Do you have a source of inspiration? The so-called "style icon"? if yes, then who is it?
Blake Lively and my mom. They are a great example of how a girl should look like. Seeing their everyday/casual looks is my inspiration.
3. What is a taboo in clothing and style for you?
Well, bright, acid-like colors.
4. Do you have any thing, piece of clothing with a story? A special thing for you.
5. The last thing you have purchased is ...
Valentino flats. I have been dreaming about them for a long time.
6. On what kind of thing you would be willing to spend your last money?
Bags are my weakness.
7. What, in your opinion, can brighten up any look? Which accessory, brand?
I have always thought that putting on different accessories (rings, watches, bags) will definetly complement your look, making it completely different.
8. What impressions do you have from the Trendmeon project?
Great project that inspires, gives an opportunity to see different beautiful girls and, of course, thanks for the privileges.
9. Finally, share some of your tips on style and beauty with our readers
Always stay loyal to your tastes and preferences, be yourself and not copy the rest. Try to complement a usual top with a great accessory and look your best.