An Exclusive Fashion & Lifestyle PlatformFind out more
September 30, 2016
In anticipation of fall we have chosen a new Trendmeon member which has impressed us with her beauty, elegance and sense of style.
Meet Natalia, our September's Member in Style!
1. What role in your life plays "style / trend / fashion"?
Style, trend and fashion play a very important role for me, since my team was created to spread fashion among people. During my free time I try to get as many information as I can about the history of brands. My job is to help people reorganize their wardrobe and create stylish looks with the existing clothes. And for me trend is a one-day and one-time thing. It's something that 60% of people are trying to follow, but something that most of them will never catch up with because fashion constantly invents something new.
2. Do you have a source of inspiration? The so-called "style icon"? if yes, then who is it?
You will be laughing but it's my grandmother! All my life she amazes me by mix-matching different styles. She is my icon!
3. What is a taboo in clothing and style for you?
Vulgarity! I think nothing more needs to be added
4. Do you have any thing, piece of clothing with a story? A special thing for you.
I think everyone have such a thing. For me it's a black dress that has a story to it. My favorite grandma bought black silk on a flee market. It was packed in tracing paper and once we unpacked it, it had "Made in Paris" written on it. At that moment it was decided that it would definetly be a dress and we also knew what type of dress. And then this piece of art was created! It is absolutely priceless for me.
5. The last thing you have purchased is ...
I've bought a hat as a gift for a great girl.
6. On what kind of thing you would be willing to spend your last money?
7. What, in your opinion, can brighten up any look? Which accessory, brand?
Happy eyes is the best detail of your wardrobe!
8. Finally, share some of your tips on style and beauty with our readers
The person must look its best naked, so do sports, go to the gym, develop spiritually, listen to your body's needs and not to your friends' advice. Shine just from waking up and realizing that it's a new day! Cherish your friends and family. And what it is yours will always get a way to you. Be happy, dear girls!